Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boycott

Ok I am in a crabby mood…so I am going to rant for a little while! so I came up with this great idea to boycott school! I mean I am sick of staying up all night studying or working on a paper. Then crashing for a few hours only to wake up and have to go to work at 8 am!! Which is boring and annoying, I mean don’t get me wrong I have a great job- wait make that jobs! So I am thinking we should all quit until I get at least eight or nine hours a sleep a night and don’t have to work two jobs! I mean I go through all this trouble to get a degree which will lead to a career and more working and more sleep loss, yet I don’t know what I want to do so I feel like I am not working towards anything and just wasting my time! And I lost my choir folder! I usually keep good track of things and now I have no idea where it is!!! Sad!

By the way:
My new and improved policy paper which I am extremely proud of is on the class wiki! So please look at it soon and comment because the final draft is due soon!

No comments: