Friday, February 8, 2008

Policy Paper

So after meeting with Dr. Robson about my policy paper I feel much better about it. We decided that I am going to propose a law that places an age requirement for cosmetic surgery. In a lot of my research I have seen many more dangers and regrets in those who are young and elect to have cosmetic procedures. This will be difficult for me because I have to outline specifically which procedures my law applies to. Deciding which age will also be hard, along with why this age is better than others. I am also leaving an exception for those with deformities that I will have to clearly define. So I am going to be busy this weekend. I am planning on posting my policy on our class wiki, so anyone is more than welcome to edit or suggest improvements!!

No comments: